Friday, August 3, 2012

It Was Only a Year Ago..

On July 28th 2011, I was induced at 7:30 a.m.  I was so excited/nervous/scared, that I barely got any sleep the night before, however daddy got so much sleep he overslept and was late to get mommy that morning. {No Joey, I won't ever forget.} ;).  Of course Miss Sophia, being the will-powered girl she is, decided SHE would choose her birthday, and choose she did. 
I remember looking at the clock at 6:50 a.m on July 29th 2011, I was in so much pain I begged the doctor to just get her out. As I laid there waiting to meet my new baby girl, thoughts of things that could go wrong flooded my mind.  {She was perfect inside of me, my body knew how to keep her safe, and healthy, was I going to be able to do that? Could I raise her to believe the same morals my mom taught me?  Would she even like me that much?!} I quickly changed my mind and begged the doctor to keep her inside.  Ask Joey, he will tell you word by word how that delivery went, begging and all.

Sophia Grace. 7:50 a.m July 29th 2011. 7 lbs. 1 oz. 20"
  It was totally worth the pain, the time, EVERYTHING.
Seriously, just look at that face, how could you not fall in love with her instantly? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment