Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Brand New Car

This weekend we went car shopping! Okay, so it's not BRAND new, but it is new to me! We made our first BIG mutual investment. Yup, we are the proud owners of a Honda CR-V and I, I mean we, absolutely love it.
This is going to sound ridiculous, but I haven't taken a picture of the outside yet! I know what you are thinking, why don't you go out now and take one, well the birds have "marked" my car already! Really birds?

Honestly, the first thing I took a picture of in our new car..our groceries. It may not seem like a big deal, but I love that I can keep an eye on Sophia while I load the groceries. And even better, all of the groceries fit. :)
 
We love our car so much that we sing about it. ;)

Yes,even Sophia was singing. She was singing to Aunt Jolene (daddy's sister) in the backseat.

I hope you all had a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment