Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sophia's Second Rodeo Birthday


Warning: This is a picture heavy post.

I am so excited to share Sophia's second birthday party with everyone. This year we went with a rodeo theme. I found a lot of ideas on Pinterest. Here is my Pinterest board of ideas for her party. Here is the invite I created on Photoshop and sent out:

Welcome to our Rodeo.
 We offered  our guests cowboy hats, badges, and hankies. I found them all here.
Each kiddo was given a stick horse as a party favor. Thanks to my wonderful mom I had a lot of help making these. They were a huge hit.
 
I found this super cute menu board at my local Hobby Lobby. (Of course I used my 40% coupon which made it even better.)
We had to move the Waterin' Hole under the tables to keep the ice from melting so quickly.
This is not one of my best creations, however I went out of my comfort zone and I'm satisfied with the end result. The boots are made of sugar cookies, the rope is made of modeling chocolate. The paisley design is piped on with butter cream.
Our birthday girl hit the jackpot with all of her birthday loot.

Sophia is so blessed to have such a large family (and great friends), all of whom are supportive and so loving. I want to thank everyone again who came out to celebrate my baby girl's special day!


No comments:

Post a Comment